Tips for Hosting a Great Graduation Party
They crossed the stage and got the diploma, now it's time to celebrate! One of the most exciting traditions for graduates is an epic graduation party to celebrate their success. Onthr3 shares some tips to ease the planning process and ensure an enjoyable atmosphere.
- As soon as you can, get the venue decided and fill out the guest list.
- Cooking vs Catering. This is a busy season, so catering prices are often inflated. The earlier you can get your menu set, the less you have to worry about last minute price increases.
- Inform the guests! There are always a ton of parties, so let guests know asap.
- Multiple friends and family members graduating this year? Try to coordinate party times if you feel your guests will be attending the various parties.
- On the day of the event, don’t forget to place something near the venue so guests can easily locate the party.
Hire a photographer
- Don’t get stuck behind the camera. This is a special day and you want to enjoy without stress. Allow a photographer to capture the memories to last a lifetime.